Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Life is the rose in my heart...


Life is the rose in my heart.
Life is the scent of roses radiating through me.
Life is the sun in my in breast making the rose bloom.
Life is the rain on my skin nourishing the blossom.
Life is the wind in my soul chasing the clouds away.
Life is the storm in my mind bringing new clarity.
Life is the fire in my yoni burning the old and growing the new.
Life is the love in my heart,
blossoming like a rose and filling space with it's beauty and fragrance.
Life is the air that breathes me and the power that carries me.
Life is the love flowing through my heart making me all that I am.
Life is all that I am:
Beloved heart forever glowing, Beloved rose forever blooming.


Poem & both paintings by Ma Anand Leandra
(Aquarelle on paper)

No comments:

Post a Comment